Friday, April 17, 2020

Friday Walk, Class and Organize

I joined Hannah and Julie again for a morning walk, this time down to the bluff above the shore of the Sound. This was an opportunity for many pictures of beauty or curiosity.
I updated 4freeCLE with a great many programs, and took one myself ("Litigating Through Coronavirus"), and emptied out the pantry. Now that it is neatly organized, I have the issue of what to do with the stuff I removed. This may seem like a small thing, but it is the seed of organization, newly planted and starting to sprout.
Our Destination: The Bluff Overlooking the Sound


Coat Hanger Bench
Dragon House

Sea-treated Log Planter

If You're Going To Gate Your Patio,
You Might As Well Use Found Art

See The Monkey?

Very Rare West Seattle Sea Squid
Rush Hour Commute

Empty Pantry Ginny


Pantry Organized!

No comments: