Saturday, April 07, 2007

War Tax Refund 2007

There is a legal tax refund you can take for certain War Taxes you paid 2003-2006! It's not much, but you're entitled. Take it as a protest against Bush's War, or take it because you like the money.

But you have to fill out the form. The short version takes 1 minute; the long version can take longer but get you more money. It's up to you.

More information, including links to the form, to the DoT press release and to a site that has a video guide, is here: