- A day-long training class on veterans' law issues.
- When you accept a case referred from the Program, we will provide you with the following services:
- A comprehensive analysis of the appellant's case as a guideline for the appeal;
- Extensive legal research materials, including a CD-ROM with an on-line research capability;
- A mentoring attorney to assist you in formulating your litigation strategy;
- A case monitor, to ensure that no deadlines are overlooked during the appeals process; and
- Malpractice insurance for any case you take through this program.
Veterans Pro Bono Program Training
October 18, 2013
9:00AM to 5:00PM Eastern
211 Commerce Street, Suite 800
Nashville TN 37201
Baker Donelson will webcast the training live to 16 of its offices in the following locations:
- Atlanta, GA
- Birmingham, AL
- Chattanooga, TN
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Houston, TX
- Jackson, MS
- Johnson City, TX
- Knoxville, TN
- Macon, GA
- Mandeville, LA
- Memphis, TN
- Montgomery, AL
- New Orleans, LA
- Orlando, FL
- Washington, D.C.
The registration link allows you to select the webinar training you wish to attend. Register now! because space is limited.
If you are unable to attend this training, consider the November 22, 2013 training in DC
The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program