Monday, May 11, 2020

Tuesday Walkabout And Stuff

Today's morning walk went through alleys north of Hannah and Julie's house, avoiding most hills because we were all beat from hauling dirt yesterday. Back at their place, a neighbor cat was sitting in the pot of catnip, just as cute and stoned as could be!
I stopped by William Knute's and picked up the last of the irisses to take to the hospital. When I called Cyril about dropping them off by the garden gate (so no contact) he said he'd talk to the people in charge about figuring out a time.
It's definitely warmer today than earlier in this week so I may have napped more than usual. I also got a couple of topical meme ideas.
Later, William called about having some music books to give away, and some landscaping books he needs to sell. I'll chat tomorrow.

After Zumba, Cyril called again to see if I'd talked with Maxi and while we were chatting she called, so I talked with her.
Now I'm recording notes and trying to hit bed on time. We'll see!
So much art! Almost compensates for closed Library
TODAY'S walk
This piece was signed by the artist

Every garage needs a window



Monkey Tree So Cool

Greenhouse from repurposed bus: magic!

The rhody loves the tree, the tree loves the Rhody

Love Alley

Hannah/Julie's neighbor cat found the catnip!

Julie gave me a catnip sprout which I set down of a short time and ...


The Restaurant Open On Mothers' Day Seemed Odd

We Should Never Forget This Moment


No comments: