Friday, May 15, 2020

What I Saw On My Walk Today

Today we walked down to Lincoln Park, then up past the Solstice Park P Patch. It has some good stair climbing!
Late in the day I turned into Stage Time University live coaching, just to listen. I was not prepared to submit anything, which is my loss, but I did very much enjoy the 2nd speech, both the original and the analysis, about climbing inside a jet engine and coming out a different person.
I swear, I have so many projects going on, it is a full time job just keeping up!

At first I thought this was a bluenose joke,
But then I saw it was a mask

Classy Front Yard

Frog And Toad Are Friends

Another Fun Arrangements

Clever Reuse Of License Plates
Into House Number Signage


What Spirits Inhabit This Tree?
Solstice Park P Patch
Bamboo Trellis Gives Me Ideas

A Lovely Time Of Year

No comments: