Wednesday, September 06, 2023

My Hops

 

What you gonna do with all them hops?
All them hops inside them pots?
I'ma make, make, make some IPA,
With my hop-vines, they're cray-cray.

(Chorus)
My hop-vines bring all the bees to the yard,
And they're like, "Better than nectar, it's hoppy damn hard."
I can teach you, but I have to charge,
For brewing secrets, it's a reward.


(Verse 2)
You see me fermenting, sippin' my stout,
It's so rich and velvety, there's no doubt.
Citra and Amarillo hops in my stash,
Brewing up a storm, watch me make this batch.

(Chorus)

(Bridge)

What you gonna do with all them hops?
All them hops, make the bitterness pop.
I'll dry hop, wet hop, and double hop too,
Crafting brews that'll make you drool.

(Chorus)

(Outro)

So if you want some, better come to me,
I'll pour you a glass, and you'll see what I mean.
With my hops so fresh, and my flavor so bold,
My brews are worth their weight in gold.

---
I prompted chatGPT and then edited the result. Is this mine? or is it just fun?

No comments: