Thursday, September 07, 2023

Decluttering Continues



I am making good progress decluttering! In the process I came across this artwork from years ago. I posted on a Middle Kingdom Facebook page, and hope to locate a Kingdom Historian or someone who will treasure it.
I bought it at an auction that was in support of ... I don't recall, probably the Pale ... on the impression that I was getting original signed artwork, but it is merely  cover from an issue of the magazine, signed and matted. I was disappointed but not going to complain since it was an auction for a cause, but I do like to get a little original art now and then.
However I haven't done SCA in decades and this really should go elsewhere.
---
My walk today was to a chip drop on Donovan where a neighbor used all the chips they needed, and needed the rest gone. I did five trips of 2 buckets each, picking blackberries on the way and gathering apples from a neglected tree. I froze the berries and tomorrow I'll have to process the apples I guess.


 

No comments: