Tuesday, March 08, 2022

Freezer Gratitude

Today's walk was with Julie only, because Hannah had to get her walk in extra briskly, due to this being a rush week at work. They are in better physical condition than I am and I just accept that.

While stopped at a store while Julie ran in to get avocado oil or something, I looked at the flowers, which is very pleasant.


Today I cooked up a skillet meal, using some meat from the freezer, tomatoes, overage spinach and of course onions. With spuds on the side and greens from the yard, I made up four little freezer dinners that will serve me well over the next couple of weeks, as I typically get lunch and dinner from my freezer treasures: it's convenient and also serves as portion control.


Here's what the record of the day looks like

  • 3 Goals

    • Mailbox zero - made progress but not done

    • Kitchen zero (cleaning) - made progress

    • TM832 EC Meeting. Nicely done!

  • 3 Accomplishments

    • Crockpot applesauce

    • Cooked stuff, made 4 frozen dinners

    • Put away 2 boxes of gear

  • 3 Gratitudes

    • I am grateful for my freezer, which holds meals for me

    • I am grateful for my friends at Toastmasters

    • I am grateful for being able to text chat with my friends

No comments: