Thursday, March 10, 2022

Blossom Seen

 

Today while walking I saw a lot of things starting with the blossoms. It can still be cold but Spring is coming.

I was tired going up the Highpoint hill, however. The girls are much more fit than I am, which makes since because they exercise more. I need to find a way to up my game.



I am pleased of this self-portrait while we had coffee outside C+P. My hair is coming along nicely!







While doing something else, I saw a FB message from Richard Clem. He's doing a recorded CLE in support of a Ukrainian lawyer he knows from his ham radio hobby. What could I do? I had to add it to 4freeCLE (...it's free and donations to the lawyer's family are encouraged, and they are waiting in Poland with no income ...) .  

War in Ukraine: A Ukrainian Lawyer's Perspective (On-Demand CLE)


I had planned to meet with a classmate from Stagetime University to discuss developing a repository for sharing useful tools for Toastmasters - such as my Vocal Variety PPT - but she didn't show at 6pm. Oh well, maybe next week.

I stopped by Charlets to enquire about feeing his cat since it'll be the 11th tomorrow. It turns out they meant April 11 (!) and it clearly says  so in the email. Oh well!


No comments: