Friday, March 11, 2022

No Whining, Please

 

I know, everyone's upset that gas prices are going up. The guilty parties until now were the producers - somehow the complainers never complain about them - but now we have a special villain Mr. Putin, who wants to recapture Ukraine for the glory of his czardom.                                        

Not everybody appreciates my analysis, and that's ok. There are many people economically worse off than I, but I can afford a conscience. I also remember what it was like not to have the money.

--

Today I attended another BNI meeting, already committed to join so I can network about donations but also interested in learning what it is about. When I dress nicely I look like an older professional and can play the part.

I researched my potential appeal for the abatement of real estate tax, and concluded that I'm ok as is, no need to change. I see that 2021 was approved and I believe prior years I didn't make the income limit (low); the rejection letter I got did not affect 2021 which continues to be approved, so I need not do anything. Still, it was worth checking!



No comments: