Friday, November 13, 2020

Mermaid Seen, Game Played


Today's walk we went a little slowly because our legs or IT-bands are recovering from exercise. It's just a thing we have to do.

I admired the creativity in this wall painting using the crack to give the mermaid an action, but it's also disturbing. I'm so glad my house doesn't have such problems!

During the day I prepared for and practiced for Zoom Game Night, featuring both my MSU Hobbit friends on the east coast (starting 3:30pm my time) and Time Bank people on this coast. As it happens, only 2 hobbits showed and no time bankers. Oh well, not all ideas are winners. We did have a good game of Stone Age although I had the advantage of having actually watched a Dice Tower explanation so I understood some of the scoring asymetries. I built up my economy before putting point on the board and that made all the difference. It felt a little odd to score more points than the other two players together, since they're both smart people, but not everyone is smart the same way I guess.


No comments: