Wednesday, August 26, 2020

What I Saw On My Walk

Heron Statue Atop House

Most Important Book!
Stone Creek Glass Fish
West Seattle Construction Site
I had switch phone service to "Ting" on the strength of a recommendation and then promotional materials saying its pay-as-you-go service costs customers typically $23/month. My first month was $70 and I don't know why; it seemed to be using wifi at home but there were several gig used away from home. The CSR gave me a credit and we tinkered with phone settings. I will continue to experiment but will probably rate this a failure ... just not yet.
Hey! I got another email about applying for a COBOL job ... this one in Helena MT. Whenever I reply to these, I never get anything back so I assume someone is just filling a quota or something.

No comments: