Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Bee At Work or Mee At Work?

Bee At Work!
Apart from my daily walk, which I enjoy very much, I am working on getting ready for retirement by learning how to be productive in a day whose structure is completely up to me.
I also puzzle over when to retire. Pre-COVID, I had resolved to depart Friday July 31, the end of the month when I turned 65. However, COVID changes the calculation: are a couple more weeks of pay worth the risk?
I'm still thinking about it. It's a complex calculation; I have enough money, but anticipate lower income in retirement which means gradually drying up my savings; however I should be confident that I can just make a little money on the side to offset the difference. In that case: why go back at all?
Seen on walk:
Electrical Box Art

Little Free Library On The Corner

Little White Flowers

Art Post (1)

Art Post (2)

What Is Going On With This Tree?

No comments: