Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Is This Wednesday?

I slept in grossly today, until nearly 7 PM. Ed was already off to work. I did about 40 minutes of exercise (sarabeth yoga, madfit low impact, gymra standing abs), fed the cats, showered. 10-11 I listened to a CLE, although I may have missed some of the Prove-You're-There prompts because I was checking on other things - a hazard of working and studying from home!
I'm practicing being pre-tired; not re-tired because I don't intend to be sleepy but pre-tired because I plan to stop regular work, live on pension, and do work that is worthwhile. I just have to figure out the practicalities.
For midday went for a walk outside but forgot to take the new grabber Ed gave me. It's just as well; I came across an abandoned trove of clothing on the parking strip, just getting wet in the rain. It was already bagged so I took it home to the outside project area for processing tomorrow.
I harvested the usual pan of miner's lettuce plus a little dandelion and a wayward chive. I took a little of that little purple flower to experiment with.
Cyril has been talking both to me and to Ed about my renting a room to him. I am unsure about this but renting rooms *is* something I've been thinking of, and he comes recommended by Cyril. I took the plunge and suggested the blue room (which leaves me the green room, which is much nicer. I deserve the nicer things.)  I think this will work out, or at least will be an adventure.
I flea'd the cats.
I am still debating whether to ret the Blue Room to Ed. I recall how difficult it was to share the drive with Carlos; this would be even more disturbing. I talking it over with Sherry and concluded that right now I need my happiness more than the money. I can rethink things if money gets to be more of a problem.
I am concerned about Ed needing housing but I need housing too; I think I will set a target date for re-housing him. I can live with that.

No comments: