Friday, January 15, 2021

Educational Cat Feeder


THE PROMISE:

This is a combination feeding station and educational cat toy. Just remove the lid and fill the top level with kibble! Your cats will enjoy pawing through the gaps and knocking the kibble into the tray to eat. Everyone has fun!
THE REALITY:
  • Ginny figured it out immediately, played with it for a while, got bored and ignored it ever after.
  • Imp stared at it for an hour. I showed her how to do it with my finger. She ate the kibble and stared for another hour. I gently took her paw and used it to knock kibble lose. She ate the kibble and stared for another hour.
  • Shadow looked at it, looked at me, and maowed, "Why? WHY?" --
After a month of this, I gave it away on "Buy Nothing Highland Park". It WAS educational - for me at least.

No comments: