Monday, January 18, 2021

Coffee and Preparation

 

Near the end of today's walk, we stopped by C&P for a round of mochas or whatever, where we saw this sign.

Their outdoor seating is quite nice!

On the way home, I delivered the last of the food collected Friday, starting with the Little Free next to Beveridge Place. Technically it may not be a Pantry, but I'm confident there are homeless people around there so they won't go to waste.

I stopped by some of the usual locations and my previous contributions were gone, so I think we're establishing a pattern.

Izzy replied to my email asking if he were available for work on My Palatial Estate. It is hard for me to ask for help on things that I could, in theory, do myself - but it's been 10 years, if it has not been done yet, it will not be done; also I need to spend that pandemic money to keep the economy going!

He'll be by tomorrow to look at projects. I sent him an email with ideas, and did a little prep work around the back.

No comments: