Thursday, October 22, 2020

Life As Postcards And Meetings

Wednesday we ran a mile again. This was our 3rd Wednesday and I no longer had the protection of incredulity; I knew in my bones that ones we started, we were going to do it. My whole body gave a feeling of WTF? but I kept going, encouraged by conversation and company. And then it was over. Julie theorized that my weakest mitochondria was warning me this was killing them, but they will be replaced.

As we walked Julie discussed her coursework, as usual. I talked about my need to perform the leadership tasks I'd assumed for Toastmasters, but that I was emotionally reluctant to tell people what to do. Julie observed this was why I was taking on those tasks.

After going home and collapsing, I went to USPS to mail the Postcards 2 Swing States cards - 200 of them (I think). I got a photo of myself, but I don't like the bump in my eyebrow so I applied a filter and had a little fun.



I had a WPTL EC conference call. It seems odd to meet voice only - hard to tell who's speaking.

No comments: