Thursday, October 22, 2020

Good Bye To Eddite For A While


This morning at the end of our walk Eddie and his human came by. He maintains social distance by eagerly straining at his leash so we pet him from several feet away from his human Pearl. She's driving down to California for the winter, so this is the last we'll chat for a while. These seasonal migrations are a way to mark time's passage.

Today, like yesterday, I tried to refer to my day planner to keep my focus or return to task once I got distracted, which was often. I had some success, getting my Toastmasters Brady Bunch photo ready for review, and preparing for tonight's Section Outreach even at Gonzaga (remotely)

The event was more fun than watching the final Biden/Trump debate (although I got the last half hour in). Anne is delightful to talk with and we tag-teamed the 4 students who stopped by. I better understood her internship idea and as it happens the school guy who was running this event is wiling to help recruit students. So basically we just figure out the details.


No comments: