Monday, August 03, 2020

Tamale Monday


My first sunflower to blossom this season is about knee high.
I got a lot of deliveries today: my last order of flea treatment from Chewy (Costco has much better prices), Carditone (it turns out I had been taking only have what my doctor recommended); and above all the dozen or more tamales from Frelard. I froze most of them but enjoyed one right away. Mostly I suppose I ordered these to support local business but I also enjoy them very much!
Today was the day that Leah from Toastmasters practiced her speech on Zoom with the help of Karen, who hosted, and myself. It was a good presentation but I feel we offered some helpful tips. I'm very interested in seeing the results tomorrow; it is obviously intended for use on some project so in helping with this speech we are also helping with the project.

No comments: