Sunday, January 06, 2019

For The Love Of Literature ....

I posted on Facebook:
For the Love of literature, the first five people to respond to this post will be given a book, from me, sometime this year... and, only the first five. The book will be chosen by me specifically for the person who will receive it. I will decide how and when the book will be delivered. It will be a surprise for you!
The only expectation is that you post this challenge to your wall, offering 5 books to 5 people. They don’t have to be your books or new books, just books selected for each individual.
Let’s spread books in 2019!!
(I got this idea from my work buddy Candice Wells - thanks!!)
Respondents:
  • Cathleen Barszewski Falconer
  • Gail Alison 
  • George William Spear 
  • Sue Fischer 
  • Ilysa Koltonow 
  • Robin Lindley

No comments: