Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Night's Alright For Bar-Hopping

Yesterday I got talking with Art and he mentioned there was some music thing going on that evening. I went hmph.
Toward evening, I saw Blair & Dina walking down the street, a lovely couple, dressed for going out. I went hmph.
Then I gave myself a sanity check. WTF? I put on my party shirt and headed to the sound of music.
At Company I saw Blair and Dina, said hi, and then saw Katherine. I needed to talk with her about the photo gig, so that was fun, and I met her friend Zanna, who was also fun. We hopped over to the Triangle and heard their band, then over to Full Tilt for my favorite band - Zanna's too - which was two drummers and two keyboards.
Katherine had to go home but I went over the Company with Z, and probably left too soon. Still it was a heck of a lot of fun and reminded me that there is always dancing!

No comments: