Dear Friends and Colleagues,
I’m happy to share this month’s lineup of Free CLE Webinars, ready for you to explore, use, and pass along to your networks. Every listing is free to attend, although credit approval varies by jurisdiction. If your state isn’t listed, you may still be able to self‑apply depending on local rules.
This month I’m also experimenting with including a few free on‑demand CLE programs. I’m interested in whether these are helpful for you, especially if you need flexibility or want options outside the live‑webinar schedule. If you have thoughts, or if you’ve found good on‑demand programs worth sharing, I would appreciate hearing from you.
If you have a new program on your radar, please send it my way. The calendar is a living resource, updated throughout the month at http://4freeCLE.blogspot.com.
August 2026 Free CLE
* Same Case, Same Facts, Same Page: Keeping Your Experts From Freelancing. By New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers.
September 2026 Free CLE
* AI in Action: How to Draft with GenAI. By LexisNexis.
* Risk Transfer in Construction Defect Habitability Claims. By Pete Fowler Construction Services.
October 2026 Free CLE.
November 2026 Free CLE.
December 2026 Free CLE.
On-Demand Free CLE.
Warmly ....
No comments:
Post a Comment