Thursday, April 15, 2021

Catching Up On Not-Tax Day

 So today is normally the day that people have to have their taxes (or an extension) filed by, except there's an exception this year, so it's not.

I've gone for a couple weeks skipping logging, but I carefully take pictures almost every day. Let's see what we got:

A Sharp-Dressed Tree!

It is better to have a book to read and no time
Than to have time to read and no book!

We came to the end of the road.
This happens a lot because of our many ravines

Nice artwork parking strip

Seattle Landscaping did that parking strip

Spring flowers!

Midway through building my raised bed

A neighbor has a good crop of rocks

Life All Over!

Full Moon Over The Olympics on a morning walk

Ginny helps dig the garden

Me and My Shovel
The day after my 2nd COVID shot,
I figured if I was going to have muscle aches,
I'll have a reason!
(It turned out to be only a 1 Ibuprophen day)

Miner's Lettuce and Deadnettle season!

These are all over

Best Bumper Stickers!

Two Yards Near Alki


Trillium did not wait for me to move the urbanite,
it just grew and was revealed
when I built the raised bed in back



ALSO:

I gave the cats their flea treatment around the 1st day of the month.

I was interviewed by FEEST on Wednesday; apparently I was an amusing and prolific volunteer

I am busy with WPTL and 4freeCLE and Toastmasters  (especially the new Speechcrafters program with Ekata) and my yard, and trying to develop productive habits in the 3 act of life

No comments: