Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wednesday Online

Today:
Take Attorney Protective class, distribute food to the usual little free pantries (dropping off veggies at HPIC), read 20 pages of my book, etc. 
I took the first part of Stage Time University and - because I was prepared and determined to Take Every Opportunity To Own The Stage - presented my slide about disadvantages of advancing PPT slides through the keyboard. TAKEAWAYS: always have camera and slides ready to go instantly - any time hunting around looks bad - and make bullet items one word (or two if really needed) so that there is a reason to listen to the speaker; they are cues for the audience, not the information itself. I think they liked the humorous build, and they discussed the content itself first which was a plus.
I cut out of STU to  attend the HomeZone meeting, which I suppose was dutiful but I did not feel it was productive for me. Next time I'll finish the class.

No comments: