Thursday, November 19, 2020

Walking and Storytelling


 On today's walk I saw a tree whose leave were turning every color I knew.


At 9am I attended a Toastmasters meeting in Pittsburg, which had a presentation on recruiting that gave me a lot of good ideas.

I updated 4freeCLE.

I stopped by Storyweavers to apologize for not being able to attend but to remind them of upcoming contests and encourage them to attend SPEAKOUT's Tuesday presentation on the subject.

At 7 I attended the Time Bank's monthly meeting, which was a talent show. I waited to the end, and told Mrs. Zardelli's Ghost Zucchini. The audience was more interactive than I'm used to; this was very interesting because I'm used to just plowing through. I had to learn to adjust. At the end, some seemed to commiserate with me on her passing, not realizing I guess that this was a work of fiction. It's just as well I didn't tell Arthur's story.


No comments: