Saturday, July 25, 2020

Kraken Joke

I'm trying to practice me sense of humor in the strange and serious time. Now that Seattle's hockey team picked a name, I came up with:

"Kraken"

is an o.k. name for Seattle's new hockey team,
but it would've been scarier if they'd just named it
"2020"




I drove once today, to pick up a box from the Delridge Co-op. I'm sure it is all of great quality but I don't really like having someone else pick my selection of veggies. For example, I already have all of the green apples I need. It was a good experiment, and would probably work for a lot of people. I'm please to have given it a try and contributed to my community.
The Mask Brigade had nothing to pick up in my area (Magenta).
DND still had audio problems. I could NOT find my notes on how to configure both my computer and the browser and Roll20 to get input and output both working either with my earbuds or with the computer's mike and speakers. On the one hand, this is especially problematic because I never have this problem with Zoom or youtube; on the other hand it's still a problem. Others were having some problems, maybe bandwidth, so we decide to go with zoom for audio, which worked fine.
The game itself was fine. The VTT works well, the party is cooperative and smart, and the DM has a gift for portraying NPCs. It all adds to both challenge and fun.

No comments: