Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Visiting Diverse Downtowners

I feel that I slept better with the air conditioning; I woke only when Arthur kept poking me with his paw. I went to the front door and, sure enough, Ginny was ready to come in (I have given up chasing her around in the evening; she is too fast over short distances and knows all the hiding spots).
Around noon I visited the Diverse Downtowners Toastmasters club, which was fun as usual. I had a better explanation of my role which I hope will be less intimidating; however actually doing my job for them remains to be seen.
Such a cool shed we saw on our walk.
We have watched the dahlias grow over time

Back at Julie and Hannah's two bug on a leaf
The spider must have caught the earwig

Curbside give a way: several of these


I dug some black irisses (not my favorite) to give to a Buy Nothing person, and replaced them with these from William Nute. I called them "Tequila Sunrise Lilies"

Do I like this better without the glasses?

No comments: