Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday


The morning walk went down to Alki, which is surprisingly empty.
Alki view of Space Needle

West Seattle Alki Art Fair perspective art

In perspective

Where are the people on that ferry going?



For the evening, I met Hannah and Julie at the Beveridge Place for some adult beveridges and board gaming. The first was a word game; I unsuccessfully argued that if "warmth" is the quality of being "warm" then "thinth" is the quality of being "thin". Otherwise I would have won for sure haha!
We took another try at the Harbormaster game. Perhaps the chaotic pricing makes it hard to develop real strategies, but I squeezed by with a resource generation plan that I'm surprised was not copied, because it let me acquire the high-value properties. We discovered the "Harbormaster Selfie" card so I took the shot.
---

No comments: