Sunday, July 26, 2020

Bee On Radish Flower

Bee On Radish Flower

I slept in due to having been up late DND'ing last night.
I used the external heat sensor readout to decide when it had cooled enough to turn off the AC; I was concerned about the system engaging the heating system if night temperatures dropped but I now realize I can just run the system "Cool Only".
For Tuesday, I decided to give "Mrs. Zardelli's Ghost Pumpkins" again trying to follow the Engaging Humor path and do better with storytelling. I'm practising.

I tried calling William Nute again, and got through, and drove to his place. He explained his situation a little more; the house appears to be jointly owned by four siblings and at least some of them want to cash out whereas he wants to fix it up. I can help either way by moving on some things through Buy Nothing, notably potted plants of which there are a great many thanks to his former landscaping business, and firewood/kindling from his other business. I took a lot of pots and soon got takers on Buy Nothing.
It is hot so I'm not doing a whole lot of yardwork. The radishes gone to flowering are very interesting!

Some Of The Buy Nothing Stuff

No comments: