Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Walk The Toastmasters Walk

There is so much to see on my morning walk ...

Artichoke flowers are amazing!

Usually Hannah can name the flower

This Might Be Yarrow, chard and nasturtiums
Little Free Library And Doggy Bag Dispenser: Practical!

George Floyd Art (after FEEST shop)

I'm following up John's Toastmasters Award applications. Naturally things are slow due to COVID shutdowns and the approaching end of the TM year which ends the Legacy programs. They must be way back up. I tried calling and the message said they're reply by email (which makes sense). I emailed and don't expect an answer. I am concerned about whether the Pathways Guide role qualifies as District Officer and whether the date ranges suffice. Mostly I feel concern that I had not kept a closer rein on the completeness of the application so that any deficiences could be addressed in a timely way. I was not sufficiently focussed on fulfilling the role and - while John has primary responsibility - I should have learned how to manage the office for member success. This may be an issue this year as I manage three or more offices.
--
4freeCLE recorded 1989 hits today. This is great! but why?

No comments: