Thursday, June 11, 2020

Walk And Peas

Today after the usual morning walk, I had the 3rd and last WSBA Section Leaders zoom meeting. These seem very productive.
WPTL Executive Committee came to a resolution on a response to ongoing racial tensions and demonstrations. We settled on sending an email with links to resources to our members, rather than the press release that the Civil Rights Section did. I thought we should have also endorsed that press release, but that didn't fly and probably would not make much difference anyway.

BLM House, West Seattle

I love this front yard of flowers

Cool Salish design stained glass garden shed

Another Little Free Library
At home, I did a little gardening, as I try to do every day
Mulching Apple Tree with grain hulls

Dragon Fly On Ladder

Yay Pea Flowers

My row of peas rocketing up to the lines


No comments: