Monday, May 04, 2020

Monday Walk And Talk




Nice overlook view at High Point
 The Monday morning walk went up to High Point for a look around. There's some nice views there of the downtown.
Julie put in a lot of work over the weekend with a former coworker; they're converting the chaos of slop and old flower beds into something neater and more useful.

There was a WSBA Section Leaders Zoom meeting; I don't recall much of it except that I want to write up some On24 usage procedures.
There was a TM 832 run through of the meeting tomorrow.
I finally looked at both my power and light bills and decided both were way too high. My water meter was covered in dirt so I doubted it had been read. I called the utility and was robohung up on several times, but eventually I got to a human. She gave the last read amount from last month which was only 2 units less than the reading I saw.; it was a number close to  who explained that adults normally uses about 2 units per month, also a running toilet can massively increase water use. I realized that the houseguests had been increasing water costs but it should be back to 2 units per adult by next bill.
Hannah supplements trellis art with sign


Next I talked with the electricity people, who told  me that there was no electricity being generated from my solar cells at least as far back as a year. I decided this was probably WES screwing up yet again, but this time costing me real money. I hope this is as simple as connecting disconnected wires. I had not paid close attention to the bills, so now I have to figure out what to do next.

No comments: