Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Need Teeth Cleaning In Kirkland Area?

Are you in the Kirkland WA area? My talented sister-in-law Mary Howard has a great offer for you: "I'm a student in a dental hygiene program and with only 5 months to graduation I'm getting DESPERATE for some patients. Specifically I'm looking for anyone who hasn't had their teeth cleaned in 2+ years and/or anyone that might need fillings done.
Easier patients willing to come in are also welcome and appreciated. Fillings diagnosed at your DDS that you might want to have done at a discount apply too.
We accept most insurance including state, dshs, and offer deeply discounted cash rates.
If finances are a concern please contact me anyways.
I'm also looking for patients for my state board exams in June for which you may be compensated (if qualified).
Please, please help me out. Share and share again. Tell everyone you can think of. My graduation literally depends on my ability to find and see the right patients. Feel free to email or call/text me with any questions or to schedule, mryrrr@gmail.com 206-354-8847 "

No comments: