Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Seamstress And The Talking Frog

Once upon a time, a seamstress was taking a break by a pond, and a frog hopped up in her lap.
"Kiss me!" said the frog, "For I am a handsome prince under a spell. Your kiss will break the enchantment, and I shall marry you, and we shall live together in a beautiful palace with a hundred servants and storerooms full of jewels!"
The seamstress popped him into her basket and started home.
"Hey!" said the frog, "What's up? Why no kiss? I really am a handsome prince, with servants, jewels and et cetera!"
The seamstress snickered.
"Princes are pretty thick on the ground around here," she replied. "But a talking frog? None of my friends have one of those!"

MORAL OF THE STORY:
The customer is not always right, but the customer is always the customer!

No comments: