Thursday, September 09, 2010

Love: Rain Over Me

Rather than meet hate with hate, let us "Pray for Torrential Rain in Gainesville, Florida 9/11/10". I saw this idea on a creative and delightful Facebook page: "A group of souls of all persuasions praying for torrential rain to fall on the grounds of the lunatic Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida on Saturday, September 11th, 2010, and that it may extinguish the sparks of ignorance and quench the flames of hatred. All are free to post prayers and devotional art!"
It's easy to be angry. I do it all the time. Something about the internet brings the opportunity for rage right to my desk, my phone, my face.
Maybe it's like being an alcoholic. Every day, you have to get up and say, "One Day At A Time. Today, I won't hate. I'll put it off until tomorrow."


Of course, music helps ...



No comments: