Monday, December 14, 2020

Today's Art

 While I have plenty of work-like things to do, I have time for art as well. For example, when I respond to a facebook notification that a friend has a birthday, I try to compose a card using mspaint, rather than copy something or just write text.

I Know Anita From Law School


My home Toastmasters Club (832, West Seattle) is having our holiday party Tuesday and one of my roles is publicity. I made an image for our Facebook page, based on the White Elephant game we'll be playing. No actual goods will be exchanged, only tall stories!
Toastmasters White Elephant
A Facebook group I hang around with (Garak is love. Garak is life. Garak is queer.) had hosted a charitable fundraiser "Run The Promenade). You'll understand all that if you're a DS9 fan.
Today while cleaning I found the package with the t-shirt I'd earned by doing the event.Naturally I had to add the shirt to the titular character, just for fun!
This is Elim Garak in an exceptionally happy mood.
Not my work, obviously.

Me modeling the shirt

My MSPaint skills are small,
but enough for a joke

A little creativity every day!

No comments: