Thursday, December 17, 2020

Holiday Events


Tuesday was the Toastmasters Club 832 (West Seattle) meeting and Holiday Party. I got the benefit of rearranging my office into a studio, with a plain back wall I can decorate (I plan to paint it a calmer color than that yellow soon). I won the best costume, at the price of wearing a hat that got super warm after a while.
Wednesday I skipped my long walk and finished up another pack of GOTV letters to Georgia.
Thursday I went up Frontenac with no breathing distress at all! It was noticeable work but not hard! After, I picked up some groceries from Mary the neighbor and distributed them among the various little free panties (skipping 16th because I'd stocked it Wednesday). I ended up doing 12,891 steps - a personal best!
This evening I skipped Zumba and a possible Toastmasters meeting for the Time Bank Holiday event, where we played trivia.
Now I am exercising my right to go to be early. When the days are longer, may be we need more sleep.

No comments: