Sunday, September 06, 2020

Sunday Walk

This, the Sunday of a 3-day weekend, I intended to be a day of rest, with no driving and minimal contact. It was fun playing dominoes last night, but now for some "me" time!
I had 2 pies: one apple and Oregon grape (from my rain garden) and the other apple and plum, using the plums from Hannah and Julie had begun to turn because I hadn't refrigerated them. I don't add sugar to my fruit pies; they are plenty satisfying as is.
For my exercise today I did a full set of youtube yoga, madfit and khuri abs - 30 or 40 minutes in all. I walked 6309 steps, according to Google Fit, mostly going to the dollar store to get another colander for holding fruit. I got an orange halloween one because it matched the little oranges that I try to keep in stock. I don't know whether we'll have trick-or-treating this year - who knows?
The cats occasionally encourage me to go outside to keep them company. The new brown tabby came over to check things out, and was ignored by Arthur.




No comments: