Monday, September 07, 2020

Labor Day

It's Labor Day, so I posted my usual Labor Day Meme:

We three walkers planned an extra special walk: from Lincoln Park to the Highpoint Water Tower. It was lengthy and very scenic (for West Seattle anyway). It seemed easier than our traditional Frontenac route but I suppose it was just not at steep in any single place.
Time For Change In The Bridge Garden

One of our favorite talking topics is gardening. This time of year some of the crops are done, and it's time to rotate out the peas and bring in something else, like winter kale. This means the bridge may have to come down.
Today I gave away the box springs that Heather had surplussed. This was a surprise and a pleasure for I had anticipated having to pay to junk them, but some family on some Facebook group or other needed them. Yay.
I worked on my radish pods, sorting out in the nice weather.

No comments: