Friday, July 05, 2019

Revolutionary War Airport

Trump's invocation of Revolutionary war airports gives us badly needed comedy relief - all someone else's work unless signed by me (usually left corner
My first quick attempt

Generated by an app, I think...
I combined an image by someone else with an idea from a third person

Whoever did this meme combined Revolutionary War Airports with Unwanted Ivanka
The Ken Burns special
There were so many versions of this joke!

Someone is clever enough to make a buck of the joke!
Who doesn't feel this way sometimes?


I hope BOAC is paying this guy


Coffee, Tea or ... wait, no tea, sorry.
This can happen when you take the water taxi
There was a whole lot of other raving in that speech

Just wait for the movie!
I'm surprised Trump didn't take credit!


Everyone thought Tom Cruise was too short to play George Washington

There's a Samuel Jackson quote for every situation.
It's basically the same quote.
Harkening back to my SCA days
I use this meme generator often; wish I'd thought of this one!!

This looks like another meme generator I'll have to look up, but it could be IRL
I did this one, swiping "Forgettysburg" from somewhere.
It was all just too amazing!






No comments: