Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Drain-Cleaning Walk

Hannah and Julie
 This soggy morning Julie carried a small shovel for cleaning leaves off the drains. I helped a little; it turns out my fancy synthetic gloves act like a wetsuit - it got wet but warmed up so I could grab clods and toss them. We did not get in the usual amount of steps, but we did a lot of function exercise, and it was kind of fun! 

Tuesday there was a sprinkling of snow on the ground. some of the surfaces were slick but we made it up to the water tower just fine.

Wednesday my walk was on my own (as the girls have a special class). I did the little free pantry circuit, carrying my surplus foods in my backpack. I can tell I'm making progress because jogging 40 steps feels like much too little.

At home, I did some more exercising, upgraded 4freeCLE with the next month's programs, and did another Stage Time University class.



No comments: