Saturday, December 26, 2020

Christmas Break

 

Hannah and Julie made 2020 Holiday ornaments featuring a 2020 word cloud. So clever!

This "Merry Catmas" is from years ago, but still a favorite.


Kiara's at her mom's with the cat called Pawman
We had our usual walk Xmas morning. This week we had a very wet Monday, a very cold Tuesday, I think Thursday was so slippery that we didn't go up Frontenac to High Point, and Friday was just a nice day for a walk. The ladies are going on vacation so we'll resume walking in a week or two, but I have the habit so helpfully ingrained now that I'll just explore my neighborhood more.
Friday afternoon and evening was boardgaming, Saturday was cleaning a bit around the house and mailing the last of the Georgia GOTV letters. For the Senate election, through the Sierra Club, I sent  batches of 20 letters each (although the most recent batch was about a PSC election, which I guess is important - at this point, I trust the Club.) 140 letters sound like a lot, but it was over the course of six weeks, so really, not that much.



No comments: