Thursday, September 03, 2020

Thursday

Another Bug On The Walk
I got some thanks from listmembers about the September freeCLE information I sent it; it's always nice to be appreciated!

I dropped in on Storyweavers Toastmasters this evening, which was fun. Afterwords I stayed around for their EC meeting and discussed next steps. The idea came up of having some sort of social event, but what can we do socially distanced? Maybe we can arrange a drive-in party watching the speeches at the world championship? Must talk over.
My Apple Tree Is Ready!


Herb Flower

The Last Of The Peas

Today's Crop

Today's crop (besides the usual greens) was mostly pie apples (on the left), a couple of Honeycrisp (the redder ones), and this season's dried peas. I'd started with about 10 pods, got a whole lot of fresh peas from them, and ended up with these to sow next year. I'll never be a farmer because that's too much like real work, but raising a little food on the land is very satisfying!

I try not to put too much political stuff on my life tracking posts, but I did do a meme. Maybe I should do monthly meme collections again



No comments: