Friday, September 04, 2020

Friday Full

For our morning walk we drove to Arbor Heights and visited a lot of streets I hadn't seen before.
I spent much of the day updating http://4freeCLE.blogspot.com with new listings, encouraged by the positive response from my emailing the September calendar to the Low Bono Section listserve. I observed that some of my radish pods had opened or been opened, but I don't know by what.
In the evening, I went over to Hannah and Julie's to play Bohnanza - I had a hilariously hard time conforming to the play sequence but I suppose that is part of the fun. The chickens clucked in the background as we say out on the deck. There was also a lot of playing with cats.
Apple Rose

Bamboo Flower?

Nice Bench

Arbor Heights Little Free Library

Olympics View

Radish Pods Opened

Radish Pods

Socially Distanced Bench


No comments: