Sunday, August 09, 2020

The Purr Channel

I put on the Purr Channel for the cats. Technically, it's just one youtube video but I call it the Purr Channel, hoping this will encourage them to interact calmly. Normally they are pretty chill but Shadow and Arthur are willing to take a few swats over favored couch position, or maybe just because.

 


Today we would normally have our monthly Time Bank Communications Committee meeting, but we had nothing to work on at the moment so, when asked, I agree we could skip the meeting. Afterwards, I realized I enjoyed the social contact even over Zoom! Next time I'll suggest meeting briefly just to say hi. This is especially important in this era!


I was happy to get a "thank you" from Leah, for mentoring her on her speeches and also contributing to her cause. It's quite a worthy cause, and I am proud to be a small part in promoting it.

 

No comments: