Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday Catch-Up

Saturday morning I relaxed and did chores. A house this size and with this many cats needs a lot of cleaning!
I took Arthur to his monthly eye drain; he seemed calm throughout the drive, not even meowing, but toward the end he barfed an amazing amount - fortunately it was on the floor of the back seat which is easily cleaned. He seemed embarrassed.
The weather was too sloppy to meet with Jenn for our socially distant chat so we'll reschedule for next week; she's off for a couple of weeks as the hospital is not doing elective surgery I guess.
My Neat Little Tray,
And Baggie Of
The Next Batch To Plant
This evening I enjoyed a new sort of party, as Hannah and Julie through the Timebank organized a mending party over Zoom. We all had our projects and our snacks, and chatted as we worked. This was very helpful for me as it reduces the likelihood of getting distracted. We also shared advice and opinions; in particular, I got the word that it's ok to plant the beans that I'd let dry on the vine a couple of years ago, and advised to do them in waves every couple of weeks. Since I was on the internet anyway I Google calendared replanting - how modern!

No comments: