Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Soggy Tuesday

We walked despite the rain, and it was worth it, but soggy. I tried to get a selfie of me in the rain, and I'm not sure it's attractive - but it's what it is.

Later the sun came out and I walked Tess The Dog again, although mostly she wanted to sit in the park and look around.
I was really cranking through the GOTV mail when the Vote Foreward site congratulated me - saying I'd prepared 300 letters - and if I wanted to be a super volunteer, to send a photo of the letters I'd prepared so far and a message I was sending. I understand - they can't afford having a wrecker involved. I can always do more for Sierra club if necessary, but I sent in the information they requested because I like the group.
GOTV Letters Ready!

In the evening we had a TM Club 832 Executive Committee meeting, resulting in several To-Dos for me. We have so much potential!

No comments: