Tuesday, December 24, 2019

I Shopped Today. #PrayForMe

I know, milk is not necessarily good for cats, but Arthur is elderly and underweight so I figure give him what he wants. I was running out so I decided to brave the crowds at Target.
Well, there were crowds all right. Huge crowds.
However, I was not in a hurry so it did not bother me. I had my groceries and some extra, and I didn't have to leave town until about 4 pm so hanging out and people watching was o.k.
I posted this little joke on Facebook and got a bunch of "likes" so I guess I shared an experience that many people had sympathy with!
===
We had the usual fun party at Kat's for Xmas eve. There was plenty of food, although Sharon could not make it which is unusual. Everyone who could attend seemed to be doing as well as could be expected, plus or minus the vicissitudes of life.

No comments: