Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Life Finds A Way

Colonizing the duff at the edge of the street, this brave plant works to return civilization to nature. I am not really fond of this species since its leaves are sticky but I respect its persistence. Or something.

---
Wednesday nights I have no classes at the Y or Toastmasters. I try to make it a time for doing chores, such as laundry and cleaning the cat boxes. I try to come current with my Toastmasters obligations. In addition to serving as VPE for my club 832, I am organizing an end of summer happy hour and decided to try inviting multiple local clubs. Why not? it's a happy hour - let's all get happy!
This met with approval from our club president Karen and the local area director Nagash. Now let's see how many actually appear.

No comments: