Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Wednesday and Professor Chesterfield

My extra activity today was to do as much grocery shopping as I could. I combined it with other errands and when they were all done, stopped by the little Christian Thrift Store on 16th to drop off a bag of books and see if they had any more gym gear my size (they didn't, but they sometimes do.)
The counter lady reminded me that I'd bought a cat today a while back and somehow it hadn't made it into my bag. It's pretty honest of them to have held on to it, but I suppose that's part of community and all that.
When I set it down, Chesterfield was the first to investigate it. I was almost as fascinated as he was to observe him figuring out what happened when he batted the ball inside. He's not smart like humans are, but he appears to have something going on in terms of a process of figuring things out.

No comments: